These are some of the best deals we have seen on the internet and deserve a close look. These products and services we use or love and think you will find useful for your PC, Mac or phone. Affiliate links ahead!
It is a myth that Apple Macs need no maintenance because they are self-cleaning, self-optimizing, and are immune to malware. Yes, they are good, but they are even better when you perform simple maintenance tasks.
CleanMyMac X: Optimize, cleanup, protect
- CLEANUP: Free up disk space by finding and removing temporary files, caches, language and log files that are unimportant. Find and remove email attachments you no longer need. Empty all trash bins at once.
- PROTECTION: Stay safe by scanning for malware and remove it if found. Use real-time protection to guard against new malware.
- SPEED: Boost performance of the Mac by managing login items, launch agents, hung apps and heavy consumers that drag the system down.
- APPLICATIONS: Free up disk space and optimize performance by removing all traces of an app. Cleanly uninstall apps instead of dragging them to the bin. Check app versions and updates. View and remove unwanted system extensions.
- FILES: Discover what is taking up the most disk space, find large and old files, see what you can remove to free up storage.
CleanMyMac X is in the Mac App Store, which shows Apple’s confidence in it.
Get CleanMyMac direct from the developer and get even more features.
MacCleaner Pro: Tools to manage and optimize
STORAGE: Find space-wasting duplicate files on the Mac’s disk and remove unwanted ones. Analyse disk space usage and see the biggest files. Cleanly uninstall apps and associated files.
REMOVE JUNK: Clear out caches, bins, unused languages, mail attachments, screenshots, installation files.
OPTIMIZE: Free up memory, reindex Spotlight, manage startup apps, manage browser extensions, view big applications.
TOOLS: Use Duplicate Finder to show file duplicates and delete them. Use App Uninstalled to remove all traces of unwanted software, use Space Analyzer to see what is using the disk space.
MENU BAR TOOLS: See disk space usage with Funter, free up memory manually or on a schedule with Memory Cleaner.
MacCleaner Pro is a great collection of maintenance tools for the Mac.
See MacCleaner prices and benefits at the Nektony website.
Tech deals we like on Amazon
Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.3 Headphones In Ear with 4 ENC Noise Cancelling Mic
Anker Power Bank, 325 Portable Charger (PowerCore Essential 20K) 20000mAh Battery Pack
Anker Soundcore mini, Super-Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 15-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range, Wireless Speaker
Sceptre 24-inch Professional Thin 1080p LED Monitor
SAMSUNG T7 2TB, Portable SSD + 2mo Adobe CC Photography, up to 1050MB/s, USB 3.2 Gen2
MATEIN Travel Laptop Backpack, Business Anti Theft Slim Durable Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port, Water Resistant College Bag Computer Bag