Home Forums WordPress, blogging, SEO WordPress 5.9 coming soon. What is in it?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Roland Waddilove
    Keymaster

WordPress is updated four times a year, so there is never long to wait until the next version and v5.9 will be here in a matter of weeks. So, what will it bring? Here is a preview of the features A Look at WordPress 5.9 – WordPress.org.

There are many new and improved features for building websites and designing pages. If I was creating a new site, they would be very useful. However, I am not. The new features look great, but I am not sure how many I will use.

One day I may redesign this site, but right now, it’s OK and I am not changing anything major, so what is in WP 5.9 for people that already have a website?

I would have preferred to have something for existing users, like built in SEO for example, so you don’t have to have a plugin. I wouldn’t expect a Yoast or Rankmath beater, but basic meta and OpenGraph tags would be sufficient for many people.

Extra speed would also be welcome because WordPress is falling behind rivals. This has been noticed and I have heard that there is going to be a team working on that in the future.

I am sure there is a lot more in WordPress 5.9 than what is in the preview video, so there may be features that are useful for people maintaining and updating existing sites rather than site designers creating new sites. We will see in January when it is released.

#5896 Reply
    Olivia

Thanku Sir

I am glad to hear that WordPress 5.9 is releasing, hope so we will get great editing tools, themes and much more. It will help wordpress Developers for creating Amazing Websites.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: WordPress 5.9 coming soon. What is in it?
Your information: