Home Forums Phones, iOS, Android Top Android games for January 2021

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tim

Apparently the top three Android games resulted in 70 million downloads in one month – January 2020. That is an incredible number and it shows just how big the gaming market is on mobile phones.

The most downloaded game on Android phones was Among Us with 30 million downloads. Have you played it? I haven’t, but it does sound interesting. You play with 4 to 10 other people locally or online and have to prepare a spaceship for launch. Unfortunately, one of the people is out to kill everyone! You have to complete tasks and find out who it is before the saboteur can wreck everything.

The second most downloaded Android game was Join Clash 3D with 20 million downloads. It’s another game that passed under my radar and I’ll have to try it. It sounds strange and it is a running game in which you must gather a large crowd of people to run with you. There are obstacles at various points which must be avoided and they whittle down your crowd. Will there be anyone left when you reach the castle at the end?

The third game with 19 million downloads was Sushi Roll 3D – Cooking ASMR Game. It sounds a bit strange from the description in the store and it seems that you must prepare all sorts of Japanese food. You must pick the right ingredients and avoid obstacles. It doesn’t sound like my sort of game, but 19 million people can’t be wrong, so I might give it a go.

What’s your favorite Android game?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Top Android games for January 2021
Your information: