Home Forums Apple Mac + Windows PC Windows 11 is the new Vista

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Roland Waddilove
    Keymaster

Windows 11 reminds me of Windows Vista. “A lot of existing software and hardware were not compatible with Vista when it was released in January 2007. Since many important programs and peripherals were unusable in Vista, that made it impossible for a lot of IT departments to adopt it. Many of the incompatibilities were the result of tighter security.ZDNet said back in 2008.

Hardware problems are coming to light in Windows 11 and some PCs, it is unknown how many, cannot run it because they do not have the right hardware. Read Will Microsoft break the trend with Windows 11 or will history repeat?

#5192 Reply
    kevthedev

I have read a lot of similar complaints about the hardware requirements for Windows 11 and I expect Microsoft to take note and do something about it. Too many people have too many PCs that are not compatible. Even those that are, people don’t know how to do the BIOS tweaks that are necessary. You can’t expect ordinary users to fiddle with BIOS settings. What’s a BIOS, many people will ask?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Windows 11 is the new Vista
Your information: