RAWinfopages covers the latest computers, phones, tablets, gadgets, peripherals, the internet, website building and more. It’s aim is to make technology simple.
RAWinfopages provides help, tips, solutions to problems, how-to guides and features for using computers, peripherals and gadgets, the internet, phones, tablets, Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. There are also reviews of software for Windows PCs and Apple Macs, and apps for smartphones and tablets, and a lot more. The aim is to make technology simple.
Who is behind RAWinfopages?
This website and nearly all of the articles that are featured here have been created by Roland Waddilove, a technology writer living in the UK.
He writes almost every day on a wide variety of tech subjects for the web and for print magazines.
Write for RAWinfopages
RAWinfopages is a great place to post articles on a wide range of tech subjects and writers are welcome.
- Articles must be relevant to the website
- It must be all your own work and 600+ words
- It must be well written with good English
- Include a short ‘author bio’ to go at the end
- Images must be yours or public domain (state sources)
- Links in the body text are nofollow
To promote a company, product, service or website requires a sponsored post, all the above rules apply, plus:
- Posts are labelled ‘Sponsored’
- A small payment is required for posts
Roland Waddilove is the person to contact regarding anything about RAWinfopages – writing, advertising sponsored posts and so on.
This site is basically RAWinfopages 2.0 and it aims to improve on the original website by providing a consistent design, easier access to articles, https security, membership benefits and more. The original site has 1,000+ articles created over the last 5 years and is a fantastic resource divided into sections:
- RAW Computing – Windows PC, internet, general computing
- RAW Apps – iOS and Android phones, tablets, wearables
- RAW Mac – Apple Mac and macOS
Some of the images are from pixabay.com – a great source of free photos and artwork. Some photos are (c) Roland Waddilove and are not to be used elsewhere.